Why Choose Us?
- Accessible Trainers - Enhance your learning Experience by Directly Interacting with Trainers.
- Flexible Timings - Customize the learning schedule to your needs
- Linguistic Diversity - Course offered in regional indian languages
- Repeating the course to improve your skills? - Get 30% Discount!
- Profile listing at AICRA for Industrial Placement
- Introductory Scholarship Offer 30% OFFs
- For students appearing through an institute Level 'O' / Government recognized polytechnic engineering diploma. Followed in each case, by an accredited 'A' level course 9no concurrency). A government recognized polytechnic engineering diploma after 10+2 / Graduate and an accredited 'A' level course in each case.
- For students-at-large (Direct Applicants) Level 'O' / Government recognized polytechnic engineering diploma/ Graduate. Followed in each case, by one year relevant experience. The 'A' level diploma will awarded only after successful completion of the academic stream i.e. polytechnic engineering diploma after 10+2 or degree.
Senior Robotic System Engineer, Junior Embedded Engineer, Software Engineer, QA Engineer, Robotics and Embedded System Engineer.
Embedded system is commonly used today in everyday life. Almost 98% of your daily routine equipment’s consist of embedded system and its market is expected to grow at a projected growth rate of 5.4% over the next five years. From 2016 to 2021 industry is forecasted to grow rapidly and so as the demand of embedded engineers from the knowledge of basic embedded systems to specific microcontroller.
- Development Robotics
- AVR Microcontroller
- Sensor Interfacing
- GSM SIM 300/900
- GPS interfacing
- Solar Panel
- RC craft Modeling
- Quad-Copter Modeling
- Speech Processing
- Project work
4.1 average based on 254 reviews.