Why Choose Us?
- Accessible Trainers - Enhance your learning Experience by Directly Interacting with Trainers.
- Flexible Timings - Customize the learning schedule to your needs
- Linguistic Diversity - Course offered in regional indian languages
- Repeating the course to improve your skills? - Get 30% Discount!
- Profile listing at AICRA for Industrial Placement
- Introductory Scholarship Offer 30% OFFs
Engineers : Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Design Engineers all make use of 3D MAX for fabrication and simulation drawings.
Industrial Designer : People who is working or wanting to work in animation, film industry or any 3D Games company, then they should know 3D MAX.
Technical Artist, Video editor, Modeller, also beneficial for interior designers.
Most common aspect of video gaming is the animation and 3ds Max is the perfect tool for it. According to the industry standards it is a strong part of architectural visualization and design. So we can say there is a wide scope and good market demand of 3D MAX.
- Basic interface and layout study
- Basic and extended primitives
- Basic layout setting for Architects
- Cut and Slices
- Symmetry Mirror Modeling
- Designing a table and chair
- Designing a house using box
- Lines and Nurbs
- Importing a plan from AutoCAD/Vectorworks
- Making an interior space
- Doors and Windows
- AEC extended
- Railing and Trees
- Compound objects
- Bend, Taper, Twist, Stretch, Skew
- Omni, Spot, Direct Lights
- Sky light and light tracer rendering
- Light effects
- Free and Target camera
- Camera Animation
- Diffuse and Bump Mapping
- Ink and paint
- Environment and back ground images
- Material library/Architectural Materials
- Particle systems (Rain System)
- Object Properties and motion blur
- Rendering images
- Rendering moving images
- VRay Image rendering
- Global Illumination and HDRI rendering
4.1 average based on 254 reviews.