Why Choose Us?
- Accessible Trainers - Enhance your learning Experience by Directly Interacting with Trainers.
- Flexible Timings - Customize the learning schedule to your needs
- Linguistic Diversity - Course offered in regional indian languages
- Repeating the course to improve your skills? - Get 30% Discount!
- Profile listing at AICRA for Industrial Placement
- Introductory Scholarship Offer 30% OFFs
Candidates from any branch of science can enroll and learn Android application development. Students with keen interest in mobile application development should learn this course. Working professionals and graduated can also take this course.
Android Developer, Mobile App Developer, Software Engineer, Technical Architect, Senior Mobile Apps Programmer, Mobile App Specialist, Mobile Game Developer, Android Application Developer.
As Android is becoming the pillar of technological update, people are switching and preferring to learn android based application Development. In India many companies have their approximate 50% business dependency on applications and they need proper facilitated functioning of their android application. Research states Android has been the bestselling OS since 2013.
- Overview of Android and Android SDK
- History of Android
- Android Features
- Introduction to OS Layers
- Linux Kernel
- Android Runtime
- Application Framework
- System Requirements
- Eclipse and SDK installation, AVD creation
- Creating first Android Application
- Project Structure
- Android Application Building Blocks
- Activating Components
- Shutting Down components
- Lifecycle of Application
- Development tools, Manifest File
- Lifecycle of Activity
- View Hierarchy and Layouts
- UI Events
- Building Menus
- Creating Dialogs
- Scroll View
- Pending Intent
- Broadcast Receivers
- Shared Preferences
- SQLite Databases
- Creating databases and using SQLite
- Querying Database-Create ,Update ,Delete, Insert
- Using Cursors,SqliteOpenHelper
- Selecting a Best Location Provider-GPS
- Finding Your Location-latitude & longitude
- Tracking Your Position
- Music Player
- Video Recording
- Audio Recording
- Taking a Picture
- Calling Application
- Creating SMS sending Application
- Creating your own Web Browser
- Using Back, Forward Button on Browser
- Creating app with Splash Screen
- Generating signed .apk file
- Steps to upload on Playstore
4.1 average based on 254 reviews.