Why Choose Us?
- Accessible Trainers - Enhance your learning Experience by Directly Interacting with Trainers.
- Flexible Timings - Customize the learning schedule to your needs
- Linguistic Diversity - Course offered in regional indian languages
- Repeating the course to improve your skills? - Get 30% Discount!
- Profile listing at AICRA for Industrial Placement
- Introductory Scholarship Offer 30% OFFs
Ansys is Finite element software used to simulation , which makes it effective for learners.
Beginners, B.tech, M.Tech, P.hd.
Engineers who want to increase their productivity by using FEA.
- Sr Mechanical Engineer
- Sr. System Engineer
- Product developement engineer etc.
Ansys is used in many MNC for Simulation, TESLA , Jaguar, Ducati , JBM.
- General working of FEA
- Element & element shape
- General procedure to conduct Finite Element Analysis
- FEA software
- Advantage and Limitation of FEA
- Types of engineering Analysis
- Introduction to ansys workbench
- System requirment
- Starting Ansys workbench
- Working on new projects
- Renaming a new system
- Introduction to engineering data workspace
- Creating and adding material
- Creating own material
- Introduction to refining mesh
- Meshing shape
- Meshing size
- Introduction to static structure analysis workbench
- Types of load
- Types of supports
- Stress,strain,deflection etc.
- Engineering report
- Introduction to model analysis
- Performing model analysis
- Starting mechanical window
- Defining analysis types and window
- Plotting the deform shape
- Introduction to thermal analysis
- Terms used in thermal analysis
- Steady state Analysis
- Trasient therma analysis
- Calculation of Fins.
4.1 average based on 254 reviews.