Why Choose Us?
- Accessible Trainers - Enhance your learning Experience by Directly Interacting with Trainers.
- Flexible Timings - Customize the learning schedule to your needs
- Linguistic Diversity - Course offered in regional indian languages
- Repeating the course to improve your skills? - Get 30% Discount!
- Profile listing at AICRA for Industrial Placement
- Introductory Scholarship Offer 30% OFFs
Engineers : Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Petroleum, Design Engineers all make use of SolidWorksfor fabrication and simulation drawings.
Industrial Designer : Working professionals or want to work in automobile, aerospace or any parts manufacturing company, then they should know SolidWorks.
With each passing day, the demand and manpower of this profession are booming at a rapid pace. Few are the industries which are regularly in demand :
Consumer Products Industry
Alternative Energy Industry
Mould, Tools and Die industry
Packaging Machinery Industry
Oil and Gas Energy Industry
SolidWorks offers a solution even to the toughest engineering problems. Every industry in itself faces some or the other challenges in today’s competitive marketplace, thus there is a need of CAD designer in each such industry.
- History of Web Desiging
- Solidworks workbench
- System Requirements
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the function of mouse buttons
- Hot Keys
- Sketch geometry and relations
- Basic Part modelling
- Boss and cut extrudes
- Modelling a casting or forging
- Adding intelligence to solid features
- Revolves and patterns
- Complex cylindrical parts and patterns
- Draft, shells, ribs and text features
- Editing options
- Configurations of parts
- Design aspects a single part
- Editing and repairing features in a part
- Introduction to Wireframe and Surface Design workbench
- Creating Wireframe Elements
- Creating Surfaces
- Configuration and Editing of Surfaces
- Introduction to Assembly Workbench
- Creating Bottom-up Assemblies
- Creating Bottom-down Assemblies
- Build and analyze for fit and function
- Create views, annotations and BOM
- Tools options, templates and support
4.1 average based on 254 reviews.