Internet of Things is a new revolution of the Internet. A world where the real, digital and the virtual are converging to create smart environments that make energy, transport, cities and many other areas more intelligent. A device become a smart device is called IOT. Now a days there are many android and server based application. In this system, value of sensor (e.g. temperature sensor, motion sensor, accelerometer sensor etc.) will be shown on GUI or web server or android application through wireless communication and device will be controlled automatically. Device will be operated on GSM/GPRS.
Two days workshop is divided into eight hours session each day that covers theory and majorly hands on experience both.
- Training by AICRA Experts
- Certificate from AICRA
- Registration Fee 800 INR /- per participant
- Workshop Duration 8 to 10 Hrs
- The Internet of Things
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- The Arduino Open-Microcontroller Platform
- Arduino Basics
- Arduino Board Layout & Architecture
- Interfacing sensors with Arduino
- Programming Arduino
- Reading from Sensors
- Talking to your Android Phone with Arduino
- Connecting Arduino with Mobile Device
- The Android Mobile OS.
- Using the Bluetooth Module
- Cloud Computing
- Communicating with the Cloud using Web Services.
- Cloud Computing & IoT.
- Popular Cloud Computing Services for Sensor Management.