Why Choose Us?
- Accessible Trainers - Enhance your learning Experience by Directly Interacting with Trainers.
- Flexible Timings - Customize the learning schedule to your needs
- Linguistic Diversity - Course offered in regional indian languages
- Repeating the course to improve your skills? - Get 30% Discount!
- Profile listing at AICRA for Industrial Placement
- Introductory Scholarship Offer 30% OFFs
Students who have technical knowledge and interest, are eligible for this program. Hobbyists who do not have knowledge of embedded system and robotics but wish to learn, can also pursue this program.
MATLAB Programmer, MATLAB Developer, Simulation Engineer, Associate Embedded Engineer, System Engineer, Simulink Solver, UI Designer, CAD Modelers, Engineer tooling, Computational Engineer.
MATLAB being a versatile tool consisting multiple toolboxes has become a need of Industry. Companies based on electronic device development, production or research, by Simulink they need a clear understanding of how controller interacts with robot’s environment and mobility thus making MATLAB an important software of the industry.
- Electronics Components related to mobile robotics
- How Transistors are used in practical Circuit?
- How Capacitors are used in Filter circuits?
- How can someone choose the value of Resistors and their practical use?
- What are Integrated Circuits?
- Which ICs are commonly used and How?
- Development of Logic Gates
- Explanation of Motor Driver H-Bridge Circuit
- Working of H-Bridge IC L293D
- What are Photo sensors?
- What is Computer Vision?
- What is Machine Vision?
- Basics of image processing
- Algorithms used for image processing
- Image formats
- Complexity of Algorithms
- Color Space requirements
- Relation between RGB and HSV
- Introducing MATLAB
- Image acquisition Toolbox in MATLAB
- Image Processing Toolbox in MATLAB
- Tools of Image processing in MATLAB
- Programming paradigms in MATLAB
- Image acquisition in MATLAB
- Camera Selection
- Algorithm Designing
- Functions for Image acquisition
- Camera Adapter
- Functions and Keywords for image processing in MATLAB
- Hardware interfacing
- Accessing Parallel PORT using MATLAB
- Image Manipulation
- Threshold adjustment
- Template matching
- Object Detection
- Motion Detection
- Microcontroller Pin Diagram
- I/O of the Microcontroller
- Serial Communication
- USART Register
- Coding for UART
- Interfacing of the microcontroller with System
4.1 average based on 254 reviews.