Why Choose Us?
- Accessible Trainers - Enhance your learning Experience by Directly Interacting with Trainers.
- Flexible Timings - Customize the learning schedule to your needs
- Linguistic Diversity - Course offered in regional indian languages
- Repeating the course to improve your skills? - Get 30% Discount!
- Profile listing at AICRA for Industrial Placement
- Introductory Scholarship Offer 30% OFFs
- For students appearing through an institute: 10+2 or ITI Certificate after class 10 followed in each case by an accredited 'O' Level program.
- Successful completion of the second year of a Government recognized polytechnic engineering/ diploma course after class 10, followed by an accredited 'O' level course concurrently during the third year of the said polytechnic engineering diploma course.
- A pass in NCVT-DP & CS (Data Processing & Computer Software) Examination conducted by DGE&T (Govt. of India).
Senior Robotic System Engineer, Junior Embedded Engineer, Software Engineer, QA Engineer, Robotics and Embedded System Engineer.
Embedded system is commonly used today in everyday life. Almost 98% of your daily routine equipment’s consist of embedded system and its market is expected to grow at a projected growth rate of 5.4% over the next five years. From 2016 to 2021 industry is forecasted to grow rapidly and so as the demand of embedded engineers from the knowledge of basic embedded systems to specific microcontroller.
- Basics of electronics
- logic Gates
- RF Module
- Electronics Transistor Robot
- Wired Robot
- Arduino Uno
- Motor Control
- Robot Programming
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping
- Robot Control
- Digital Control
- Autonomous Robotics
- Autonomous Bot
- Project work
- Gesture Controlled Robot
- Project work
4.1 average based on 254 reviews.