Whether it's as extra-curricular activities or in the classroom as a regular part of the institute day, an institute robotics club can boost students' problem-solving skills, teamwork, creativity, and technical knowledge in an engaging, collaborative way. In affiliation with All India Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA), we have taken initiative to set up RoboClub at Schools/Colleges pan India. Here we'd like to submit proposal to make RoboClub at your institute. Benefits for the same are as follows:
- No minimum limitation of members count. Any group size of students can form a club and register with us.
- No investment to set up Robo Lab. We will extend all support to provide kits and components to learn robotics projects.
- No trainer required from Institute. Our expertise will make scheduled visit to your institute throughout year and provide training to RoboClub members
- RoboClub members will be trained enough on various robotics project so they can compete in National/International Robotics Championships to represent your Institute
- After completion of annual training, members will be getting Certificates from "All India Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA)".
- Guest lectures during session from industry expertise.